Services For Professionals
Clinical supervision is provided for MSW graduates seeking supervision towards licensure. Individual, weekly supervision is scheduled with a standing appointment that meets both parties needs. Group supervision may be offered if desired.
NOW HIRING MSW Graduates looking for a job and clinical supervision.
Employees will receive clinical supervision towards professional licensure, office space, on-boarding training, and insurance (malpractice and general liability insurances). Staff will learn the ins and outs of a private practice in support of building their own private practice once licensure is achieved. W-2 status with compensation for non-clinical hours worked and a split for clinical hours provided. APPLY NOW by emailing your cover letter and resume.
NOW HIRING Licensed Mental Health Clinicians.
W-2 status with compensation for non-clinical hours worked and a split for clinical hours provided. APPLY NOW by emailing your cover letter and resume.
• Anxiety Disorders
• Parenting a Child with Anxiety
• Parenting a Child with ADHD
• Avoiding Power Struggles (Parenting)
• Divorce, Kids & Hope
• Supporting Anxious & Stressed Youth; Strategies for All Ages
• Mindful Parenting
• Mindfulness for Anxiety & Stress
• Motivating Your Teen
• Parenting Through the Preteen & Teen Years
• Stress Management & Self-Care
• Living A Well-Balanced Lifestyle
• The Realities of Parenting; How to Foster A Calm Family Dynamic
• Healthy Boundaries
*If you’re interested in learning about a topic not listed, feel free to let us know!